Man Loses Wife, 5 Kids To Generator Fumes
A man identified as Tochukwu Okwueze has lost his entire family including his wife and 5 children after they reportedly inhaled fumes emanating from generator.
The bodies of the diseased were found by neighbours who broke into their apartment on Tuesday morning in Edo State.
The incident happened at Akpata Street in Egor Local Government Area of Edo State. The family reportedly put on their generator and kept it in the kitchen throughout the night.
The man was taken to a private hospital after he was rescued while bodies of the dead victims were taken to the Central Hospital morgue.